Plain&Simple At Home Instructions
A few quick tips:
1. You don't have to use just the paint provided. Feel free to use any store bought paint!
2. The mod podge needs to be COMPLETELY invisible when applying. If it is too thick, it will cause the wording to peel up while you peel up the stencil.
3. Use very light, thin layers of paint. Again, if it is too thick, it will cause the wording to peel up while you peel up the stencil.
4. Most importantly... DO NOT use a blow dryer on the stencil. It will cause the stencil to stick to the wood, making it hard to pull up and possibly pulling up some of the wood.
STEP BY STEP:
1. If you have a frame, paint your frame.
2. Paint the background.
3. Add stencil
4. Paint (2) THIN coats of mod podge on stencil
5. Paint THIN coats of paint color on stencil
6. Peel stencil
7. Touch up where needed and sand
8. Apply hanger